Life is not so forbidding and dreary as it seems. But yes definitely in those jiffies when you dearly miss someone who was very close to you, that feeling, that emotion, that soppiness is unexplainable. Here, I come with this special post on V day for all those people which I am sure comprises all of you who are reading this and who have experienced this hurtful feeling of losing someone, for all those who have felt that numbness when you hold on to something that used to be there hoping it will come back, knowing it won't.
Wednesday, February 6, 2013
Rajiv could not stop smiling as he entered his room. His heart was thumping hard and his mind was constantly thinking of her. She looked so heavenly beautiful. That black dress was perfectly made for her. She was looking like a goddess that even Snow White’s mirror would have broken after seeing her beauty. He remembered how he could not take off his eyes from her. Her beautiful dark brown curls reaching her waist, the pearl white studs and the necklace enhancing her beauty even more, the black kohl and the shimmering silver shadow on her doe eyes, the pink gloss on her lips, everything was perfect. The sound of the tinkling beads of her rhodium polished sliver bracelet that embraced her soft hands was still echoing in his ears. He thought of it all and how dearly he wanted to hold them.
Tuesday, February 5, 2013
And here comes my first Liebster Award.
Thanks a lot Ashish (http://koncern.blogspot.in/2013/02/what-is-liebster-award.html) for nominating my name.
Well, following the legacy I will move on further.
Leibster is synonym for Love, kind, something valued or precious. The word itself reflects its importance to be spread and I definitely loved getting this wonderful and unique award.
I define it as a ;lovely award to know your blogger friends.
a. Post 11 Things about yourself
b. Answer 11 questions from nominator
c. Choose 11 deserving bloggers and link them in your post
d. Set 11 questions for them.
e. Inform the nominee by commenting on one of their posts.
So, here come eleven not so bad things about me-
1. I am very emotional
2. I am a pure Gemini
3. I am a shopaholic
4. I am extremely talkative. Promise one will never get bored in my company.:P
5. My favourite color is Red
6. I am a complete insomniac
7. I love making new friends
8. It’s very difficult for me to concentrate on a single thing. My mind is constantly on a move. It’s my biggest weakness L
9. I am not at all an avid reader, unfortunately.
10. I like to explore new places
11. I cannot live without my cell phone even for a single moment.
Moving on to the next phase, answers for eleven very interesting question asked.
1. Who is your favorite author?
Ø Not one to mention, but at present I am reading a novel from Agatha Christie2. What is your profession?
Ø I am a Design Engineer (Heavy Vehicles) by profession. No other go, I am a Mechanical Engineer.3. Apart from blogging, your hobby?
Ø I love dancing and talking bla bla bla :P4. How many hours do you spend on blogging?
Ø I don’t get much time for Blogging but still I try spending around an hour daily on it.5. What/who inspired you to write?
Ø I am a person who really cannot sit idle. So when I really got bored and life was null I started writing/ blogging. So I owe my blog to my boredom.6. Do you feel you could be a writer in the near future?
Ø It’s my dream, my wish and my ambition. Hope it gets fulfilled soon.7. Choose one: Money or Fame. Why?
Ø I choose fame because I feel money follows fame and it can never be vice versa8. Are you socially active?
Ø To some extent, I am a FB freak. Not using twitter much as of now.9. What came first egg or the chicken?
Ø If science is to be believed egg came first and spiritually Chicken came first. But for me, who the damn cares about it unless I get both to eat..:P10. Why is the word dictionary in the dictionary?
Ø Self definition, I guess11. Why is Liebster award so obsessed with the number 11?
Ø I guess whosoever started with this award had his/her lucky number as 11. Anyways I don't really feel that number should be the constraint for spreading this wonderful award so just feel free and spread the message.
Now its my turn, eleven answers I will definitely like to know are for the questions-
1. What would you name the autobiography of your life?
2. One thing when something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best?
3. If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
4. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
5. What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
6. Your favorite Pick up line?
7. The best compliment you have got till date?
8. Honest feedback for my blog?
9. Blogging to you is_______
10.What was your last facebook status update?
11. What is the most difficult question for you to answer?
And the eleven bloggers I nominate for this award are-
1. Debajyoti Ghosh (http://factsandnonsense.com/)
2. Easwar Arumugam (http://www.miraarvind.blogspot.in/)
3. Rohit Gupta(http://urbangallivant.wordpress.com/)
4. Akash Govindarajan(http://akashgovind.blogspot.in/)
5. Amit Agarwal (http://amitaag.blogspot.in/)
6. Clement Williams (http://vada-poche.blogspot.in/)
7. Prasoon Khare (http://www.notionofdreams.blogspot.in/)
8. Shorya Bist (http://youthofest.com/)
9. Akila G (http://randomlynovel.blogspot.in/)
10. Siddharth Gupta (http://www.thestandingcoin.com/)
11. Renu Sethi (http://day-to-daystories.blogspot.in/)
Now the last but not least, I have informed the nominees by commenting on their blog post.
Completing all the pre requisite I can now say I am one amongst the proud winner of Leibster Award. J