Monday, September 3, 2012

On an e-Shopping spree...:)

             


It is all the transcendence of this world that people today have reached the height of maximum luxury upgrading from the old days of their very ancient Stone and Cave age. Technology  has achieved such a tremendous success that the word
 “IMPOSSIBLE now says I am POSSIBLE And from this great success list E Commerce has emerged as a bumper bonanza where a person can buy his desired asset at his doorstep without waiting in long queues and obviously no negotiation on  cost.
Online shopping creates a wonderful and keen shopping experience for the buyers who want to get the best out of a product. Now you just have an entire mall in front of you on your computer screen and you can get the best deal sometimes spending even less than what you could actually have done.
 We come across many such e-commerce sites like Snapdeal, Flipkart, Fashion and you, Jabong and many more. I use to purchase some deals on snap deal and order books on flipkart. Already impressed by the kind of offers, discounts, within seconds purchases and delivery responses given by them, they always urged me to experience more of this online shopping arena.
My best shopping experience....:)
 “I'm still trying to figure out the secret relationship between the woman and the mall!” -Ibrahim Taha, once said.  Very true indeed, Woman loves shopping and so do I.
And my best shopping experience happened on Fashion and You.  An accessory freak I am and  I love to pamper myself so  last year on my birth day I gifted myself a Fastrack wrist watch. On the first sight itself I fall in love with it. It seemed to be just made for me, something what I wanted. Something feminine yet stylish . It was not online but it was from a "fastrack" showroom in the city. I flaunted my new watch everywhere and got compliments and extolments from my friends. But to my utter dismay I lost my watch within 3 months from the date of purchase. I was sad. It was very close to me. Though it was just a watch not of much monetary value yet it held a special place in my heart. I always use to adore it but now it was not with me :( :(.


My Watch...:)
One may call it as an obsession but after that loss I tried frantically searching the same design and make in every store. Unfortunately, I was not able to get the same model anywhere even not in the showroom where I bought it.
Then suddenly one good day I got a mail from fashion and you and in the freshly opened sales column I saw a new blog of fastrack watches on sale. With a ray of hope I immediately login to that site and I saw my favorite watch in that, that too at a less price than the showroom one. I immediately placed the order and with the joining bonus I got my favourite posession in approximately 30% discount. Once ordered I was waiting impatiently and eagerly. Within 14 days the watch was delivered at my doorstep and I was overwhelmed by the delivery service and the quality of the product with all warranty cards and bills inside.
What more I even got an additional 1000Rs credit for that purchase as an offer ongoing at that time. It was indeed the best experience of shopping I ever had not only online but anywhere till date.

And now the shopping on various sites continues with even more trust, more confidence and apparently more fun. As an axiom stands, “Buying something on sale is a very special feeling. In fact, the less I pay for something, the more it is worth to me. “

Give a try to online shopping after all noone minds saving some seconds and few bucks obviously... :) :)
So wishing all the readers and shoppers Happy Shopping!!!!

This post is a part of the contest at BlogAdda.com in association with Snapdeal.com


Image courtesy- Google .





2 comments:

  1. Khaugalideals offers online food deals with a focus on deals in Delhi. It's a gateway to food menus and restaurant in Delhi. This portal provides deals as well as food deals including deals coupons and food voucher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Thanks for sharing intresting blog about e-shopping spree. I agree with you online shopping is a best way for save time and money. There are many best online shopping website in india.

    ReplyDelete